Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Frogs family!!



S
o sweet and delicious these frogs to which I gave birth
Mom frog is adorned with a lovely pink water lily to be the most beautiful in the eyes of her sweet little frogs. They're so cute and funny with those big round eyes!!



These frogs are unique, handmade with light green clay, so lovely that you just want to collect them!

 Little female frog with a nice pink bow...



Little frog with water green bow...


Mom frog wears a straw hat decorated with a pink water lily...



How nice to swim in the pond between the beautiful water lilies of many colors that seem to live suspended in a magical world ...

For an original gift, to create environments at home combined with water lilies or reeds, to adorn terrariums or flower arrangements


My inspiration for the frogs came to me from these pictures I took of the beautiful Sigurtà Garden, is located in Valeggio sul Mincio (Verona) Italy ,near Peschiera del Garda, a wonderful garden that leaves you breathless!!









Soon I will present my frogs cake topper, perfect for an original wedding, to combine with my bombonieras decorated with little frogs!!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D