Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My garden of miniatures...

I

 want to show you my little secret, romantic garden of miniatures!

I love dollhouse miniatures and I wanted to create some for a mini garden.
The first is this vase with pink roses, I modeled the roses with lot of love, petal by petal, I used a terracotta pot as base and I left it natural.
A very romantic and poetic vase of roses!


Pink roses terracotta vase miniature




This is a miniature of my bonsai, it is the studio where I paint so I see it every day.

Bonsai miniature



The last vase is with red poppies, I painted a terracotta pot to give it a shabby color, perfect to give a country touch!

Red poppies miniature in a shabby vase





I painted a terracotta fountain with a lion head to give it an antique look and I modeled some little white roses and leaves to decorate it.

Lion fountain miniature with white roses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D