Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas tree card tutorial with ornaments and gifts!

T

 oday I wrapped the last gifts, now everything is ready under my Christmas tree, there is a really good atmosphere and Christmas is very close.
I am very proud and honored for all the pet portraits I painted, they are gifts that will be opened this Christmas all over the world, I've done my best to paint everything in time, it was a really crazy period for me (I painted also at night!) but it's my favourite period of the year, I love my work so much!! Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all my wonderful customers!!

I'd like to share with you another Christmas card I created for one of my best friend, it's quite simple to make but is really cute and can be personalized in the way you prefer. 





FOR THIS PROJECT YOU NEED:
-light purple cardboard
-green cardboard
-brown paper ( I recycled a piece of brown wrapping)
-colored cardboards and ribbon as you prefer for the tree ornaments and the gifts (you can also use pieces of wrapping paper of your gifts)
-pencil
-scissors
-glue

1-Cut a rectangle 8,3"x11,6" from the purple cardboard and fold it in the middle



2-Fold the card in horizontal as in the image, 5,2" from the border



3-Draw the shape of an half Christmas tree as in the image:



4-Cut the tree shape:



5-Fold following the dotted line:









6-Fold downwards following the dotted line:









7- Open the card and bend the shape of the tree towards the inside:



 

8-Cut a tree shape from the green cardboard:





 and stick it on the purple tree shape of the card:



9-Add the vase made with the brown paper:



Now the funniest part!! You can add all the decorations you prefer, free your imagination!






4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Great step by step photos too :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog hop if you get a chance this weekend. :)

    Come link up and join the fun:
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_22.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie,
    thank you!
    And thank you for the invite, I'm going to join the Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pet paintings...what a wonderful gift you have to give others. Pets become such an important part of our lives. A new follower from the Meet and Greet Blog Hop.

    Anne Marie
    moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! It looks like fun to make
    I'm your newest follower courtesy of the Meet & Greet blog hop. Happy Holidays!
    Melanie
    http://violetsbuds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D